75 Gallon (300 Liter) ATL Aqui-Fer Collapsible Potable Water Bladder Tank - ATL Part #: 109075
The ATL Aqui-fer™ Collapsible Water Bladder exceeds Mil-T-53029 and ATPD-2265 requirements and complies with NSF/ANSI-61 Potable Water Standards.
75 Gallon (300 Liter) Aqui-Fer Specs:
- Filled Dimensions: 40" x 40" x 14" (101cm x 101cm x 36cm)
- Easy Set-up: Simply unfold and fill with any garden hose
- Compact Stowage: Bladder collapses as it empties, can be rolled up and easily stowed when not in use
- Outlet Valve: Aqui-fer™ bladder tanks feature a potable water rated heavy-duty 1" brass ball-valve outlet with 1/4 turn shut-off. The ball-valve outlet is equipped with a composite hose barb fitting.
- ATL Underliner: Included with your Aqui-Fer purchase, the Underliner is a reinforced fabric mat that helps protect bladder from abrasive surfaces
- Hose: A 6 foot length of clear reinforced FDA hose with clamp is included with each bladder. A double-sided hose barb with end cap is also provided.
www.boatbladders.com ATL Above-Deck Auxiliary Range Extender Fuel Bladders ATL produces a full line of collapsible, on-deck fuel bladder tanks and accessories. ATL's economical "Petro-Flex"® pillow tanks and all-new "FueLocker"™ range-extension tanks are ideal solutions for longer voyages requiring high fuel consumption. These boat bladders can also be used to "stock up" on lower cost or more reliable, higher quality fuel when at port. These bladders may also be used to ferry aircraft, feed fuel to power generators, transport petroleum products, provide emergency flotation and aid in the first response to accident scenes and even natural disasters.
ATL Marine Fue...www.boatbladders.com ATL Above-Deck Auxiliary Range Extender ...