150 Gallon (600 Liter) ATL Petro-Flex Collapsible Fuel Bladder Tank - ATL Part #: 105420
The Petro-Flex is ATL's "original" range extension fuel bladder. It's "pillow-style" design fills higher in the center of the bladder and tapers off at the corners. The Petro-Flex's rugged, mil-spec rubberized fabric is renowned for its superior tensile strength and puncture resistance. Extend your range while gaining piece of mind with the Petro-Flex range-extension fuel bladder from ATL!
150 Gallon (600 Liter) Petro-Flex Specs:
- Filled Dimensions: 72" x 55" x 18" (183cm x 140cm x 46cm)
- Easy Set-up: Simply unfold on deck and fill with any standard refueling nozzle
- Fuels Compatibilty: Accepts gasoline, diesel, bio-diesel, E-10 bio ethanol and jet-fuel
- Compact Stowage: Bladder collapses as it empties, can be rolled up and easily stowed when not in use
- Safety Features: Within the fill cap is a vent valve that automatically relieves pressure in case of excessive heat or overfill - at the fill pipe base is a “flapper valve” to prevent possible fuel backflow when the cap is removed
- ATL Underliner: Included with your Petro-Flex purchase, the Underliner is a reinforced fabric mat that helps protect bladder from abrasive surfaces
www.boatbladders.com ATL Above-Deck Auxiliary Range Extender Fuel Bladders ATL produces a full line of collapsible, on-deck fuel bladder tanks and accessories. ATL's economical "Petro-Flex"® pillow tanks and all-new "FueLocker"™ range-extension tanks are ideal solutions for longer voyages requiring high fuel consumption. These boat bladders can also be used to "stock up" on lower cost or more reliable, higher quality fuel when at port. These bladders may also be used to ferry aircraft, feed fuel to power generators, transport petroleum products, provide emergency flotation and aid in the first response to accident scenes and even natural disasters.
ATL Marine Fue...www.boatbladders.com ATL Above-Deck Auxiliary Range Extender ...